Increased sales and improved customer service
How we helped CORGI HomePlan improve their customer service and increase sales through their call centre
Our client used a web based solution to manage their busy call centre. This platform was the correct model for their business but lacked critical extended functionality to allow the organisation to grow. It also lacked some basic functionality expected in such a system to ensure fast and efficient access to information and enable the business to be run efficiently. The core of CORGI HomePlan’s business involved the sales and servicing of home maintenance plans. Their sales, customer services and management department each had their own requirements which were not being met by their existing system.
The main issues with the system included:
- Limited functionality which was standard for every user
- Insufficient record keeping functionality to support good customer service
- A lack of features to support sales team activities
- Lack of cohesion between the sales function and the on-going service and support functions
- Lack of reporting and data analysis for management
What we did
IT Works carried out detailed study of the processes and procedures within the company across the sales, customer services and management departments. We identified additional requirements within our client’s systems and put together a strategy for a series of system updates to provide significant improvements. This included integrating key functionality such as direct debit uplift integration, advanced search functionality and sales analysis.
Key Features of Software Solution
- Expanded functionality for each department – sales, customer service and management.
- Improved graphical user interface.
- Tiered system access and department sharing.
- Centralised access control.
- Centralised hosting.
- Back office accounts integration.
- Integration for direct debit collection software.
- Ease of access to information.
- Employee annual leave, absence, and rota management.
What this has meant for CORGI HomePlan
- Greater efficiency across the company with significant benefits for sales, customer service and HR.
- Improved management visibility – helping to improve management decision making.
- Scalable functionality to facilitate future expansion.
- Information sharing between departments.
- Improved customer experience.
- Improved sales process to help drive growth.
- Flexible mobile working.