Nationwide Gas Care
Lower operating costs and improved profitability
- mal business processes
- Poor analysis of profitability of work carried out
What we did
A meeting with senior management was held to establish the full needs and requirements of the business. IT Works carried out a business review of the processes from each departments and how the information flow between departments was carried out. We developed a large Microsoft Access database to manage their business model with a focus on creating reliable and easy to access data and how this could easily be shared across departments.
Key Features of Software Solution:
- Simple dashboard system providing access to various areas in the database.
- Customer, quotation, contract and invoices details easily maintained and updated.
- Branded documentation output specific to the client.
- Integrated email system for sending quotations, invoices and the important invoice reminders.
- Scheduling system for job programming.
- Integrated costing system into the quotations module to calculate profitability.
- Operates in a client server environment for multiple user access.
- Detailed reporting and business performance analysis.
- Invoices can be exported in to common professional accounting applications for ease of integration with back office systems.
- Mail merge integration and automatic letter generation.
- Maintenance plan management and direct debit software integration.
What this has meant for Nationwide Gas Care
- Complete migration to a single Information System
- Reduced administration
- Increase in productivity and efficiency
- Improvements in customer service
- Improved job scheduling and fewer cancellations
- Reduced operating costs
- Improved management information for better decision making
- Increased profitability
- Increased customer base