Why do I need IT Support?
When people ask us why they should use our IT support services we ask them 3 questions:
- How important to your business are your IT systems? What are the consequences if you can’t send or receive email, your network is down or you lose key customer information?
- Does your staff have the skills to manage your IT systems efficiently? Are they experienced IT staff with a wide range of experience at problem solving? Are you over-reliant on one staff member?
- Is your staff’s time more profitably spent on other activities? Does your IT manager spend his or her time fixing printer problems?
Typically our customers recognise that their businesses can be managed more efficiently with the help of outsourced IT support.
IT Support tailored to your needs
Of course not all companies IT support needs are the same. Some will need only occasional specialist support while others require a complete virtual IT department carrying out all IT tasks.
IT Works can tailor support services to suit your needs. Our team provide a wide range of support options with the experience and skill to resolve problems in minutes – saving you hours and minimising the cost of IT downtime.
Our services include:
- On site network and server support
- Remote monitoring and support
- Routine maintenance
- Technical support desk
We can provide both fixed budget and ad hoc pay as you go support.